Silence Creativity

Blogger

Powered by Blogger | Created and Maintained by »♫ ÃIḾÃ₦ çY®Ã₣ ♫«






It's been a while since I moved from Klang to Kajang and I had been there for about 10 years.There are many memories I got back there without I notice.As time passes by, I had been moved to Kajang now.I got many stories to tell based on my experiences, but for now, I will tell about my memories of Ramadhan in Klang.

It was noltagic, thinking about my past celebrating Ramadhan al-Mubarak in Klang.I had been there for a very long time.There are lot of nostalgic places, times and also the scenario since I lived there.In fasting month, I 'fast' just like all muslims and doing 'solat tarawih' at mosque in Klang.It's been a while since I went to that mosque.I also had a chance to do 'tadarus' and 'qiamullail' activity in Ramadhan al-Mubarak in that mosque.Now, it just be a memory for me.

I also had a lot of nostalgic places in Klang such as places where I live, school and doing activities and programmes there.It was a very great experiences and memories I got there.The most thing that I will never forget is my house in Klang maybe...hahaha :)
because it was the longest place where I stay.So, it must be the most memorable place for me.I think that's all I want to write about since I am not the diligent type person that really hardworking to write about compositions and stories.

About Ramadhan al-Mubarak, all followers of Islam are celebrating it patiently and it has been three days since we face this month.For all muslims around the world, I hope that we can perform very well in this blessed month.
Later ;)



Categories: