Silence Creativity

Blogger

Powered by Blogger | Created and Maintained by »♫ ÃIḾÃ₦ çY®Ã₣ ♫«




Starting on yesterday morning on Monday, 8 June 2009 at 10:30 a.m. , my family and I went to Legend Cherating Resort in Kuantan, Pahang.I thought that I had been there once before at my very young age.So, this will be my second time I went to that place.I had to skip my plan to go to Shah Alam for reunion batch and for bowling competiton.We plan to ride to our destination by car.
For now, I will not write about Legend Resort Cherating since that is not my main topic right now.

I will write about my main topic there which is Community Internet Centre.It was the place where I got to online and play for free because it had a programme for children and teenagers.While my family and I went to wedding ceremony in Chini, Pahang, I walked around to look for something and saw a place called Community Internet Centre.So, I called my brother to check it out.I thought it was like a cyber cafe, had to pay to play.But when we enter into that place, the worker just gave us play without any charge, but they had some programmes that we must do like a writing competition and typing test before we can enjoy playing there.It was like a lucky for us to play there without any charge and since we don't have works to do, we joined the programmes and then, we enjoyed playing internet there without hesitation.
Later ;)

Categories: