Silence Creativity

Blogger

Powered by Blogger | Created and Maintained by »♫ ÃIḾÃ₦ çY®Ã₣ ♫«




What a day.This day will be my last day posting my blog before I go to the new school and start my new life there.I don't know what to say but I will try to push myself and write about something meaningful.Today, at 2:01 a.m. , I start writing my blog about this kind of topic.I think that I will sleep first and continue my blog when I wake up on this memorable day.Time to sleep.

______________________________________________



Today, I wake up at 6:20 a.m. for Subuh prayer.Then, start to the final on9 at 6:55 a. m..Now, at 7:00 a.m.,I start to continue writing my blog about this topic after I wake up from my sleep.I am very sleepy right now but when it comes to the computer, I feel like I can't fell asleep.It is like I push myself to wake up even though I am very sleepy because I went late to sleep last night.Back to the main topic where the final day for me to on9 has come.

I don't feel like I want to write about it because I don't have any idea and I am very lazy and fed up about it.The thing is that today is my last day to online and posting blog before I leave my home to my new school.If any1 want to comment about me, just do it.I will read it after I go back home from my new school.I don't know what to write.I just write what I think in my mind.

Anyway, I would like to say thank you very much again to all my friends.Even though we are not close, but our hearts as a muslims will always be as one.Insyaalah.We will meet our final war which is SPM in a separate school and some of us maybe in same school on 2010 before we go to the next level.So, prepare yourself from now on.The same goes to me.I will try my best.Insyaallah.

Lastly, I hope that we can manage our life better than before.I will read your update post the next time I go back home.We will meet again someday.Insyaallah.If not, it's okay as long as our heart become as one.That is the most important thing.If I had do anything wrong in the past years, I beg for your forgiveness.
cya next time & later :(
Wassalam.

Categories: