Silence Creativity

Blogger

Powered by Blogger | Created and Maintained by »♫ ÃIḾÃ₦ çY®Ã₣ ♫«





After about a month we celebrate Ramadan al-Mubarak, now it is the time to say goodbye to it and start a new life on a new month.Happy EID Mubarak for all muslims around the world and I hope that all of you are doing well always.Amin.

In this opportunity, I would like to beg for forgiveness if I had done anything bad or wrong things because humans are imperfect.Once more I would like to say "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin".For the people who will going back to visit their hometown, I pray for your safety and hope that there will be no misfortune.Insyaallah.

Lastly,I hope that we get something meaningful from Ramadan al-Mubarak and keep going what we had done this past month always, the good things and keep away the bad things.Atode Ramadan al-Mubarak, soshite ima wa HARI RAYA wa irasshaimase.Wassalam.
Later ;)

Categories: